HEART´S POINT!

"For how long we will keep us so far? How much time is necessary hang all this sadness in side of this heart?
I could share so sweet moments with you ,here by my side,I could make you so happy,but you decide keep us apart from one each other.
The worse is it ,do not know what makes you go away.
The moments has been so short."
...So ! our world is not made just by material,but by heart things ,too!
I think I can say that right now there are many people with the same feeling passing by them minds!
Are we all conected by this link of suffering?
I guess so!

Comments

MoVilla said…
Hey Edge ,
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
That's my baby, my pet toy.
Love the "noir" look of yours.
Great pick you've done with the pictures. Strong and exquisite images to illustrate your text.

Como desconfio de que sejas um brasileiro como eu: Excelente blog.
Boas Festas

Popular Posts